Cookies files used by the service are harmless to the devices used by the user. It is not possible that your computer is infected with viruses due from cookies files.
Cookies file (“Cookies”) – the file saved during a visit to the website, including the website address and a unique number.
Service – for the purposes of following the policy – this is www.savapartners.pl service and all associated with it.
The device – a device with which the user has connected to the service using a web browser.
The service operator – the operator and administrator of the website is savaPartners sp. z o.o., registered in Court Register under the number 0000619315.
1 .savaPartners sp. z o.o. is an operator of www.savapartners.pl service.
2. Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their activities in the following way:
3. By information voluntarily entered in forms.
4. By recording Cookies files in the terminal devices.
5. By collecting logs of web server by hosting operator home.pl SA, functioning at www.home.pl.
The information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. Additionally, the service can save connection settings (time, IP address).
3. Data in the form are not shared with third parties without users’ permission.
4. The data given in the form may be a source of potential customers registered by the service operator in the register maintained by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to make the process of handling business contact.
Information about the Cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the service user and are intended for the use of the service websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, time of storing them on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The operator of the website is the entity saving Cookies on the user’s terminal device.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. produce statistics that help to understand how the service users benefit from web pages, which allows improving structure and content of web pages;
b. the maintenance of the service user sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every sub-page of the service;
c. determining the user profile in order to display adjusted advertising materials in advertising networks, in particular in the Google Network.
5. Two primary types of cookies are used in the service: “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). “Session” Cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment until logging-out time, leaving the website or closing the web browser. “Permanent” Cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Web browser usually allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user by default. Service users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser allows to delete Cookies. You can also automatically block Cookies. For details on this matter see assistance materials of web browsers.
8. Cookies stored in the user’s terminal equipment can be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the service operator.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google Network to display ads tailored to the way you use the service. For this purpose, they can maintain information about the user navigation path during the time remaining on the page.
11. With regard to information about user preferences collected by the Google ad network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Cookies management – how to express and retract consent in practical terms?
1. If you do not wish to receive Cookies, you may change your browser settings. Please note that the disabling Cookies required for processes of: authentication, security, maintenance of users’ preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage Cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions: