One of our major competences are valuations of tangible and intangible assets and whole enterprises. Valuations are prepared mainly for both transaction and financial reporting purposes.
Scope of services
- valuations of enterprises
- valuations of organized parts of enterprises
- valuations for Purchase Price Allocation purposes
- valuations of trademarks
- valuations of know-how
- valuations for the purpose of impairment tests
- post-transaction valuations, including: goodwill impairment.
More about the services
Valuations performed by savaPartners base on active cooperation with Clients. This is the essential element of preparation of forecasts and other assumption – each time we confirm them with Clients.
Selection of valuation methods are also key step in valuation process. They must be tailored to the aim and subject of valuations. savaPartners uses renowned, international financial services to collect up-to-date financial data.