savaPartners sp. z o.o. is entered on the list of entities authorized to perform financial statements' audits under registration number 4070. We offer a full range of audit services including audits and reviews of financial statements and attestations. Our Clients report in accordance with Polish and international standards.
Scope of services
- audits and reviews of stand-alone and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with Polish and international financial reporting standards
- audits of transformation plans
- audits of merger and demerger plans
- audits of historical, financial data for the purpose of IPO
- other procedures accompanying IPO process, consisting in financial data verification
- audits of valuation of contribution in kind to fair value
- audits of EU-related projects and programs
- internal, financial and operational audits
- other services reserved and not reserved to the competence of Certified auditors.
More about the services
Certified auditor’s services are included in various processes, from obligatory audits of financial statements, through other services reserved to the competence of Certified auditors (e.g. audits of transformation plans or services accompanying IPO procedures) to the services, which are not reserved to the exclusive competence of auditors – however, in practical terms, Clients often commission those services to Certified auditors in order to increase credibility of audited data. Such services comprise i.a. audits of merger and demerger plans and other services tailored to the Clients’ needs.
We perform our procedures in accordance with Polish and international auditing standards. In the course of our projects we pay attention to the understanding of Clients’ businesses, key processes and economic environment, which allows to conduct procedures effectively and draw accurate conclusions.